Sunday, March 25, 2012

April Blog Button Swap



Hey guys!

So I've seen a few bloggers do this and I think it's a great idea. Anyone want to have a blog button swap for the month of April? I'll post your button on my blog for the month of April, and you can post mine on yours. This will definitely help all of our blogs get some extra traffic and maybe a few new readers. And my blog needs some bedazzling anyway.

If you're interested, email me at beckygluc@gmail.com and paste the code I provided on the right-hand side of this page onto your blog. Then send me your button so I can put it on my blog!

Here's the tutorial I used on how to make a blog button, because I was pretty clueless on how to do it. My little sister sat down with me for a half an helping me design it on photoshop. I swore to her that the text wasn't centered, so we moved it one pixel at a time. Annoying, yes, but I guess it was sister-sister bonding time, right?

Again, let me know if you're interested, and have a great week!

--Becky

P.S. Miss Southern Prep is having a Lilly Pulitzer giveaway! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Now I just need to make a button. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Becky, I'm adding your blog button and I'll let you know when I make mine :)) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are going to moderation for the meantime. I've just been receiving too much spam! Still, please comment, I'll make sure your comments appear as quickly as possible :) Also, leave behind your blog URL so I can visit it! Thank you!
--Becky