Prichett Prints is an Etsy shop that showcases the shop owner, Heather's, independent work as an artist. Heather has this to say about her shop: "After graduating from the Laguna College of Art and Design in Laguna Beach, CA, I began taking on freelance illustration work. I love my freelance work, it's always interesting and challenging, but Etsy is where I showcase my work done just for me."
I have to say, I was taken aback when I first saw Heather's art. Her prints are absolutely outstanding! To see what I mean, here are some examples of her work.
I love this series of Heather's because she focuses on the realism and intricacy of animal eyes.
- On the upper lefthand corner, she shows us the eyes of a leopard in her Leopard Eyes Painting.
- Next to it is the eye of a tabby cat. You can really see how unique a cat's eye is compared to the other eyes in the set. That print can be found here: Tabby Cat Eye Gouache Painting.
- Underneath that are the eyes of a cheetah, looking almost a little sad. The light dancing off of the cheetah's fur is especially interesting. Here is the print: Cheetah Eyes Painting
- The painting on the bottom right is that of a bird's eye. I love how detailed this painting is--you can see the little turquoise bumps atop the bird's eyelid. The print is here: Detailed Bird Eye Painting.
Wouldn't these look amazing (and so unique) on your walls?
Not only does Heather do this type of artwork, but she also has pen and ink prints available. I have to give props to someone who is skilled in not only one art form, but two!
From upper left corner clockwise:
- Pen and Ink Owl Drawing - Sepia Spectacled Owl
- Pen and Ink Drawing - Stippled Monster Mask
- Pen and Ink Drawing Monster - Scoleciphobia
- Pen and Ink Drawing - Goldfish Duet Print
Something to note about PritchettPrints is that Heather will print her work to any size you want up to 12" by 18", without any extra charge! That way you can get the print just how you like it.
As an added bonus, Heather is offering a free print to one of my readers! She's also offering a bonus 15% off coupon code to all of you! Just enter the code PreppyPM at checkout.
To enter the giveaway, use the Rafflecopter below. The giveaway will end at 12:01 AM on September 7th. (I will be going on a retreat that weekend, so I will contact the winner the following Monday). The winner has a week to reply to my email before I chose another winner.
What do you all think of Pritchett Prints? What's your favorite piece?