Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coach Shoes


Someone asked me if I can do a post on Coach shoes. I own one pair of coach shoes that I got for around $30 from DSW after a lot of coupons. Here are ones similar to the pair I own:

The reason I bought them is because I volunteer two days a week at a hospital, and they're very picky about the types of shoes we can wear. No flats, sandals, high heels, you name it. We need to wear tennis shoes, but c'mon...I had to get something a little stylish that would go with our uniform. The uniform is khaki pants with a navy polo, so I found that the shoes matched.

I also wear them on lazy days where I still want to look stylish, but just want to wear a sweatshirt or puffy vest.



Would I buy another pair of Coach shoes? Not unless I find a really good deal on them.

Tips for finding affordable Coach shoes:
  • Macys (they have "one-day" sales about once a week, which can knock the prices of their shoes down quite a bit)
  • DSW (I see pairs all the time in the clearance sections)
  • Ebay
  • Don't get their flats and sandals: I find them a little overpriced and the quality isn't there like it is in the tennis shoes
Here are some of their shoes that I thought were kind of cute...if I had all the money in the world!
(I know I just said not to buy their sandals, but you gotta admit, these are kind of cute!)


And if I ever found these silver shoes on super-sale, here's what I would wear with them (I'm particularly fond of the t-shirts, haha!)

Well, a girl can dream, right?

14 comments:

  1. Haha I love the PLL t-shirt! Too funny:)
    & I think you did a good job with you shoe pick. They're super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I loved the shirt too! Made me laugh. Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. love the owl shirt :)
    it's really hard to find cute coach shoes! thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's difficult to find ones that aren't too "out there" (and expensive!)

      Delete
  3. I used to love these shoes, but I do not really like items that are covered in logos. The pair I had (before I wore them to death) was checkered, so the logos were more subtle.
    And macy's has a great selection of shoes in general on sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, people either have a love it or hate it thing with the shoes. If I do buy another pair I definitely want to get one with less visible logos, so I think the silver ones a little.

      Delete
  4. I love coach, but I've never really been a fan of their shoes. Give me a few coach bags, though, and I'll be the happiest person on earth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there's something so special about those bags that make me love them!

      Delete
  5. Coach makes the cutest shoes! I actually got my sister a pair for Christmas!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't they adorable? I'm going to check out your blog right now :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I normally don't like tennis shoes, so it's great that Coach makes dressier pairs like these :)

      Delete

Comments are going to moderation for the meantime. I've just been receiving too much spam! Still, please comment, I'll make sure your comments appear as quickly as possible :) Also, leave behind your blog URL so I can visit it! Thank you!
--Becky