- Rome travel guide: my parents gave me an Eyewitness Travel guide for Christmas
- My journal
- Embroidery floss to whip up a few friendship bracelets
- One water bottle: they only allow you to bring one on the flight, I'm told
- Gum: My ears always get plugged during flights, so I've learned that chewing gum does the trick to "unpop" them
- Ear plugs: Pretty self-explanatory. I'm hoping I don't get stuck to a crying baby for the whole flight.
- Inflatable neck pillow: so I can perhaps catch some shut-eye during the flight
- Nook Color: loaded with my reading assignments for class as well as a movie or two (any suggestions on anything new that's come out?)
- Cell phone
- iPod: loaded with all of my playlists and some Rome podcasts.
Well? Do you guys have any suggestions on what to bring for the long plane trip? Specifically books, movies, etc.?