1. DIY Friendship Bracelets: Ever since I saw this tutorial on Pinterest, I've been obsessed with making a bunch of these colorful bracelets for the summer. They look so easy to make and cheap...embroidery floss is, what, a buck per color? There's also a bunch of projects I can make with the extra floss.
2. Harry Potter marathon: I'm an HP fan, but I haven't seen the movies in forever (even though they're on ABC Family every 3 months or so). I got the 8-disk DVD set for Christmas, so on a rainy day I want to just plop down in front of the couch and spend a day reliving my childhood.
3. Nook Color: I have tons of books loaded onto my Nook, just waiting to be read. No more Victorian Lit for me...the next two weeks are going to be filled with nothing but chick lit, let me tell you!
4. Frappuccino Happy Hour: May 4th-May 13th at 3-5pm, frappuccinos will be half off at Starbucks. I want to try their new Mocha Cookie Crumble.
5. Pinterest: I'm on that site 24/7, but I want to start making a board filled with "Bucket List" items, which I've seen other pinners do. I'll let you all know how it goes.
6. Shopping: These two dresses are from Forever 21 for around $20 a piece. I need a new summer sundress, so they would be good deals. And very in-style too!
What are you loving this May?