1. I haven't posted much this week because I've been boggled down with schoolwork, research and making these little guys:
I'll be writing more about them in a future post!
2. My favorite part of the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics was the Mr. Bean sketch. I don't know if that means I'm immature, or I just have a weird sense of humor.
3. My sister says that I'm going to be like this lady for the 2016 Rio Olympics. Yes, I really want to see the Opening Ceremony in person, but hopefully I'm not that crazy?
4. I bought my first MCAT book, and it's got me terrified. I'm planning to take my test on April 27th, 2013, so I've got nine months to study for it.
5. Is it bad that I'm done with summer? I can't wait to spend a fall Sunday at Starbucks, reading an epic book instead of a beach read and sipping on a pumpkin spice latte.
How are you all liking the Olympics so far? What did you think of the opening ceremony?