1. Really? I originally wrote something very passive aggressive here, but no one needs that negativity! I'll just keep it short and vague: when I saw the class rosters for my classes, this was my reaction:
Love this SNL skit! I miss the two of them being on the show.
2. I spent the past week being a Welcome Week Leader: helping freshman getting to know each other and tell them how great my college is. However, this week I definitely wasn't in the mood to be all bubbly and happy-happy-cheery-cheery-college-is-AWESOME! But I sucked it up and did my job. Hopefully I helped a few freshman out.
I just wanted one freshman to ask me this. Just one.
3. I feel guilty that I have a lake view out of my dorm/apartment/I-don't-really-know-what-to-call- it window. Really, I don't deserve it. I'm not worthy.
Lake Michigan beats the ocean anytime.
4. I'm totally going to become a slacker this year. I can see it already. Now that organic chemistry and my hard biology classes are over, I'm just going to slide by. But I can't let that happen! I'm not in medical school yet! And I still have that pesky MCAT to take next April.
Countdown to the MCAT...maybe it'll give me some motivation.
5. I didn't buy any textbooks this semester! Hurray! I know karma's going to come around and I'll have to buy twenty next semester, but for now, my debit card is very happy.
I Googled "happy debit card", and this is what came up.
What are some of your "Sunday Confessions"?