Sunday, September 2, 2012

First Week of Junior Year

So how's the beginning of everyone's fall going? Well, I survived my first full week of school...and it's been filled with quite a cast of characters.

My physics teacher is a Grammy award-winning singer.





My theology teacher is really young and encourages us to follow him on Twitter (when you picture theology, don't you picture an old, bald priest being the teacher?) These are real Rate My Professor reviews of him.

Jim Wand
I met a real-live hypnotist on Friday as part of being a leader for the freshman Welcome Week events. No, I did not let myself get hypnotized...I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of 800 freshman, thank you very much!
Source: imgfave.com via Becky on Pinterest



And my friends. I missed them so much this summer! The hard part of college is that your best friends most likely come from separate parts of the country or, in my case, the globe! Two of my roommates hail from Michigan, but the third is from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. And she spent the summer in Canada! I don't have any good pics of us all together from this year yet, but I will soon.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend! Enjoy the last days of summer.

--Becky

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! This was my first week back at school too and it's so good to see my friends I have missed!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are going to moderation for the meantime. I've just been receiving too much spam! Still, please comment, I'll make sure your comments appear as quickly as possible :) Also, leave behind your blog URL so I can visit it! Thank you!
--Becky