Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thinking About Studying Abroad?

...then check out my article in the LUChameleon!

I wrote a short blurb for my university's alternative magazine about how everyone should study abroad and what a great experience I had in Rome this past summer. A good friend of mine is the editor of the magazine and also spent the summer in Italy with me. We'd love it if the LuChameleon became HUGE, at least at our university.

Check out my article on page 7, as well as some of the other articles about studying abroad in this issue. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are going to moderation for the meantime. I've just been receiving too much spam! Still, please comment, I'll make sure your comments appear as quickly as possible :) Also, leave behind your blog URL so I can visit it! Thank you!
--Becky