Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Awards!!!

Kelsey from The High School Prep has been kind enough to nominate my blog for not one, but two awards! Thanks Kelsey, I really appreciate it. Everyone, go check out her blog  for all things preppy!


Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

My Random Facts:
1. I LOVE Essie nailpolish. I'm wearing Essie's "Orange, It's Obvious" right now.

2. Maybe I'm stuck in the 90s, but I believe that Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan make the best romantic movie couple ever. Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail...all classics. Can they please star in another movie? Please?

3.My dad is a pilot! I don't know if I've mentioned that on this blog yet. He's a captain for American Airlines. Everyone always asks if I've ever flown on a plane that was piloted by him...nope, not yet!

4. I have to spend the $700 left on my campus meal card in the next two weeks, or else I lose the money. I honestly know don't know what to do when the average meal costs $7.00...

5. I've been published! I was published in the December 2010 magazine of Teen Ink with a piece called "My Summer with Denise". It talked about my experience volunteering one summer. 

6. I have around 5000 songs on my iPod. Yep, you guessed it, I haven't listened to most of them.

7. My parents bought me an ant farm for my 8th birthday. I don't know what compelled them to buy it, honestly. We left on vacation and my parents promised me that the ants would survive over the weekend. They didn't. It was absolutely TRAUMATIZING seeing the container full of dead ants, especially since I thought it was all my fault.

Rules:
The Liebster Award is for up and coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.

Here's how this award process works...

Each nominee should:
1.Choose five blogs to give the Liebster Award to. 
2.Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3.Post the award on your blog.
4.List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
5.Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
6.Share five random facts about yourself

More Random Facts (I'm running out of them! So here's just three more):

1. I've never been out of the country or overseas, which is why I'm so excited to go to Rome this summer! It will be my first big adventure, though I'm slightly terrified for it.

2. I made a rope of nylon in organic chemistry lab last week. Yeah, that's about exciting as that lab gets.

3. I don't own a Longchamp. It seems like everyone on our campus and every blogger owns one. I love the look of them, but I'm so reliant on my Northface backpack for school that I feel like I'd never use it.


Nominated Bloggers:
I'm going to cheat--I already received the Versatile Blogger award, so I'm just going to nominate ten bloggers for both of the awards instead of doing fifteen for the first one and five for the second. 

I'm trying to nominate people who I haven't nominated for awards before.Also, per say the rules of the Liebster challenge, I only chose bloggers with less than 200 followers.

1. The Jones @ Jupe Fashion
2. Lauren @ One Sweet Fairytale
3. Chris @ The Third Act
4. Kasia @ Koju Bofu
6. Gabbi @ North Shore Prep
8. Lilly @ Lilly Limes
9. Ellyse @ Daily Hearts
10.Axl Rose @ Stealing Med School

Congrats everyone! I hope you enjoyed my random facts and I can't wait to read all of yours.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, you definitely deserve these. And have fun overseas. And I have about 80 songs on my iPod, so 5000 is very impressive. I am not exactly in tune with modern technology.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are going to moderation for the meantime. I've just been receiving too much spam! Still, please comment, I'll make sure your comments appear as quickly as possible :) Also, leave behind your blog URL so I can visit it! Thank you!
--Becky