1. I do the "skinny jean dance" to fit into my skinny jeans after they come out of the wash. Ok, please tell me I'm not the only one and that we've all been there: you've just taken your jeans out of the dryer and they seem to have shrunk a whole size.
Pulling them on becomes a huge ordeal. I put my right leg in first, then my left, and everything seems to be going fine...until I get to my hips. I start praying that the jeans will fit, and then hop, wiggle and twist trying to pull them on. And when they do, I'm thanking God and promising him I'll go to church more often, since, you know, he helped me fit into my skin-tight jeans. So that, my friends, is the skinny jean dance. And I never end up going to church more often. Hell for me will end up being endless pairs of tight, starched skinny jeans.
2. I screamed as soon as I saw that TomKat broke up. Not my proudest moment. I think I'm one of the only people in the world who didn't see that one coming.
3. An oldie, but goodie: during my freshman year of college I told everyone on my floor that I would never get a MacBook Pro and that I thought Steve Jobs was ripping everyone off--PCs were obviously the way to go. Fast forward six months and guess who ended up getting a MacBook?
4. I saw it rain yesterday for the first time in a month and a half, and I seriously felt like crying. This heat is getting to me.
5. On the 4th of July I started complaining (in my head) that the fireworks were too loud and that I couldn't study. It's kind of pathetic. I mean, how can you be mad at people for setting off fireworks on the 4th of July?
So those are my confessions! Now you all know how truly crazy I can be at times. Hope you all had good weekends and are gearing up for another week ahead!