What is it? A makeup bag that I fill up with all the essentials you never know if you'll need or not while in class, at the library or at work. Yes, it's a little intense, but at least I'm always prepared!
- Makeup bag to hold it all
- Mini stapler
- Mini comb and mirror (the Chicago wind kills my hair!)
- Hair ties: I'm loving the satin hair ties that are all the rage.
- Pencil sharpener
- Scrap paper
- Post-it Notes
- Lip Balm: My favorite is Burt's Bees
- Extra erasers
- Hand lotion and sanitizer: I love Bath and Body Works products, such as this Shea Cashmere lotion and their Pocket Bacs. They're perfect for winter!
To finish out the school supply posts, I also wanted to share with you what I put in my pencil pouch. It's pretty simple, but it does the trick!
Pencil Pouch Organization by preppypremed on Polyvore
- Pencil pouch: I'm in love with FallInDesign's pencil pouch here, but usually I just get slider pencil cases. They're only $.69 at Target!
- Pencils: I never was a fan of mechanical pencils. So my pick? Dixon Ticonderoga pencils.
- Colorful pens: Besides having your basic black and blue pens, I also use a few different colored ones to color-code my assignments and such
- Highlighters: You've got to get Tul highlighters! I got them in my Christmas stocking last year and I love them. They're long-lasting, unlike some of the cheaper highlighters I've used.
- Post-It Tabs: Definitely necessary to mark your place in one of your huge textbooks.
And this ends the back to school posts! Whew.
Did I miss anything? What are some of your school essentials?