Kate Middleton Goes to the Olympics: Torch Relay by preppypremed featuring short sleeve shirts
- Blue pants can be found anywhere, but I found the best-priced pair at H&M
- I've found $15 Ralph Lauren Polos at TJ Maxx and Marshalls...you've just got to look for them!
- These DSW wedges, though not exactly like Kate's pair, are very close and would be a good investment
Kate Middleton @ The Olympics by preppypremed featuring leather bags
- The skinny jeans, navy blazer and striped tee are all probably part of your wardrobe already
- Totes.com sells old-fashioned umbrellas like Kate's in a variety of colors
- This Michael Kors wallet can be found on Ebay for a great price
- The closest shoes to Kate's that I could find were these Lauren by Ralph Lauren wedges, which could be worn into fall and beyond
Kate Middleton @ The Olympics: Visit to Team GB by preppypremed featuring h&m jackets
- The colorful red blazer can be found at many places, such as H&M and J.Crew. Red is a big color this season
- Try darker skinny or straight jeans with this outfit to let the red pop out
- The dot t-shirt can be found at Old Navy for $20
- Though we can't see what shoes Kate is wearing, I picture gold flats would go great, along with a black clutch wallet.
How do you all like Kate Middleton's style?