Thursday, September 6, 2012

Preppy Premed Playlist #1: Kickin' At Shadows

I don't know about you, but I love making playlists on my iPod. Every season I seem to make on: one for Fall 2011, then Spring 2012, and so on and so on.

Lately I've discovered that you can make music playlists quite easily on Youtube, so I made one based on how I'm feeling at the moment. I'm sure if you listen to all the songs you'll notice the theme (you can even tell it based on the song titles, probably!). Consider this just a little taste of my music collection--I included some lesser-known, indie songs that I just love and want to share it with others.



So, without further adieu, here is is, Preppy Premed Playlist #1: Kickin' at Shadows.



--Becky

1 comment:

  1. I love discovering new music from other bloggers playlist - cant wait to listen to yours - thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are going to moderation for the meantime. I've just been receiving too much spam! Still, please comment, I'll make sure your comments appear as quickly as possible :) Also, leave behind your blog URL so I can visit it! Thank you!
--Becky