I made this set way back in early May, when summer was still a little ways off. Now summer's in full-swing...it's already July!
1. A summery sundress [pictured: Cope Linen Sightseer Dress and Pins and Needles Backless Lace Dress from Urban Outfitters]
--CHECK! I bought some nice sundresses in Rome that I still have to show on this blog.
2. Colorful bangles [pictured: Kate Spade New York Make a Splash Idiom Bangle, out of stock]
--I'm starting to really like wearing bracelets, and I love simple ones such as this Kate Spade piece.
3. Colored/patterned shorts [pictured: Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Short]
--Like everyone else, I LOVE Lilly Pulitizer's You Gotta Regatta print and would love a pair of shorts with it.
4. One-piece ruched swimsuit [pictured: J.Crew Off-the-Shoulder Tank]
--CHECK! I bought a similar piece at Target. I don't know why I love the ruched detail so much. I just think it looks good on everyone.
5. Nook Color Case [pictured: Lilly Pulitzer Falling in Love Nook Color/Tablet Cover]
--It's pretty unpractical for me to buy a new Nook case, but some of the new ones Barnes and Noble came out with are so cute.
6. Brown sandals [pictured: Jack Rogers 'Georgica' Sandals]
--Though I would love a pair of Jack Rogers, it's really easy to find similarly colored sandals at DSW and TJ Maxx. The color goes with many of my summery outfits.
There you go, my summer wishlist! What's on your summer wish list?
Also, check out Kasia's giveaway at Koju Bofu! She's giving away three of her watercolor paintings. Go enter!